Here is a healthy and tasty recipe, just a small variation from the the roasted cauliflower recipe. We are using broccoli and a little bit of red wine!
- 1 pound broccoli cut into bite-size florets
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Nonstick Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Red wine, just a sprinkle
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray the nostick olive oil cooking spray on a baking pan. Toss the broccoli with salt and olive oil on a baking pan; sprinkle with grated parmiggiano reggiano and red wine. Bake until golden and tender, about 30 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.